Hello From Ohio

Black widow?

it is a factory dealer package. like the southern comfort, metal militia, rampage, and some other ones..depending on your area. they are all gay as fuck, and the price they want for the package is 2x what it cost for you to do yourself, with much better parts. but people still buy :shrug:

Agreed. They get stupid money for the Southern Comfort and Rocky Ridge conversions.....and they really don't do anything "cool" to them. Sure, lift, tires and wheels, but no real custom stuff.

Far as the fake CF goes, I had to do something :) All that charcoal grey was killing me lol. I just got some Hydro Dip film and I'm gonna try some skulls over lime green. If it works out, may do some interior pieces too.

Thanks for the comments and welcomes guys. You were right Smith....cool group of guys over here.

Agreed. They get stupid money for the Southern Comfort and Rocky Ridge conversions.....and they really don't do anything "cool" to them. Sure, lift, tires and wheels, but no real custom stuff.

Thanks for the comments and welcomes guys. You were right Smith....cool group of guys over here.

yup. all the ones by me are Rancho lifts, 35" ATZ tires, 18" no name knockoff wheels, shit ton of extra giant badges, pocket flares, and painted bowties. then the black widow has an ugly cowl hood, black ebay headlights, custom cluster and a spider on the headrest :roflpuke:

but :bishplz: we're the shit :cheeky:

yeah the local dealership (Bennett Chevrolet) had three trucks on display at the Decoy Show in town last fall. a black widow, and two Bennett trucks which is the first thing i described. one was a color matched 2500hd which wasn't too too bad for what it was..the other was a blue granite 1500 with camo wrapped flares, emblems, handles, and window visors :puke:

ive heard of rocky ridge, but never seen them. only ones ive seen by me are the black widows, Bennett, and 'rampage' which is the same thing as Bennett basically