ginger has a NBS, :saywhat!:

got the dash bezel painted. as well as the cab corners were starting to bubble so they were repaired as well

20141226_095857_zps3w6c3uep.jpg

Why were the new corners bubbling?

yea they just started bubbling after thanks giving. they weren't bad, but I wanted to take car of them before they got bad.

Me jelly. Interior looks so good

Thanks, Still needs lots of work.

Nice. Gotta redo mine and my dash top.

I gotta do my dash top still. trying to figure out if I want to pressure wash mine and repaint it factory, or trade with the kid at work, in exchange for me polishing his truck. prolly going to trade with the kid.

Do miss dat wheel :okay:

Sent from Tapashit

:cheeky:

really? only time I have ever seen them rust is in NY or someone who doesn't wash, I always make sure like once a month, I run my fingers on the top of the lip to knock down any must or shit that may build up there

to tell you the truth matt. since you have a long bed, I would just try to find another bed from a junk yard like harrys u pull it in PA

really? only time I have ever seen them rust is in NY or someone who doesn't wash, I always make sure like once a month, I run my fingers on the top of the lip to knock down any must or shit that may build up there

to tell you the truth matt. since you have a long bed, I would just try to find another bed from a junk yard like harrys u pull it in PA

Yeah I have started looking on cl for a clean bed I'm thinking the rear wheel liners may be trapping water up there and accelerating the rust either that or the truck is 15 years old and has 175k haha

So i am finally getting around to doing some work to this again. This past winter i just drove it and even had to take it through the car wash :nono:

anyway, here is the list of parts i have for it at the moment.

1. F Body E-Fans and a Harness for them
2. New drivers side CV shaft
3. New rod ends and bolts for the FFR tie rods to fix the slop they get
4. LED Pods for helping in reverse
5. New Rear Dif cover
6. New Muffler/Tip/going to make the piping between the 2. Going to dump it right before the hitch where the spare was.
7. New fuel pump

I think thats my whole list right now. I was doing the brakes on the dually last night :suicide:

So i am finally getting around to doing some work to this again. This past winter i just drove it and even had to take it through the car wash :nono:

anyway, here is the list of parts i have for it at the moment.

1. F Body E-Fans and a Harness for them
2. New drivers side CV shaft
3. New rod ends and bolts for the FFR tie rods to fix the slop they get
4. LED Pods for helping in reverse
5. New Rear Dif cover
6. New Muffler/Tip/going to make the piping between the 2. Going to dump it right before the hitch where the spare was.
7. New fuel pump

I think thats my whole list right now. I was doing the brakes on the dually last night :suicide:

I want to do fans this summer too, why you doing a new fuel pump?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk