Fourstar06

nice for sale add pic u stole

photobucket-41940-1356636490493.jpg

Nice! For mods just do the easy cheap stuff first imo. Clear heads, demold, debadge, paint a few things, exhaust, leds

sent from your HTC Rezound

i'd like to get a tune, the 5.3 feels sluggish compared to my 6.0, what do you guys think stock truck, just tuned?

^I say all that and a level kit. It's cheap and even with the smaller tires, truck will look 10000000x better without rake. I hate rake

yeah yeah yeah =) but stock looks clean too, hell the rims arnt even pitted yet

i like cody's idea, what kind of intake is worth a fuck?

Imo, Airraid modular intake tube. Same results as other full cai's in Black Bear's dyno test and it is cheaper. I got mine through them and I'm happy with it. Should be a fun build for ya.

Just read that thread chris, thats wild, just a damn tube, and stock filter/box, cheapest too, will purchase

No problem dude :shake: I threw in a k&n drop in filter too just because. Got them both right thrrpugh BBP for a good price.

i was talking just motor wise. for exterior i'd level. get some more rugged tires. tint. and just little things like hids or leds or stuff like that.

and i had volant with the ram air tube. i loved it. i have an airaid on my 7.3 now but i dont notice it since its deezol

im interested in moto 962's, and i'd like to level it out, possibly with a little cali? should i go with 20x9 or 20x12, they don't offer 10 width, what size tar would be alright for me, ima newb to this

If you're just leveling, definitely stick with 20x9s. Something in the 33x12.5x20 size would be good for tires. 295/55/20 Trail Grapplers are a great size for leveled trucks.