finaly got my new truck! 2012 crew cab 6.2!

if you wana do it all you need is the top pad the vents and the plastic shell under the dash

ya i used all my electronics and it all fit perfect.. it would look waaaay beter in a single cab. its nothing really special in my crew cab since you can get them that way to begin with

cub you can wire at alot of places

That's what I wanted to hear.

if you wana do it all you need is the top pad the vents and the plastic shell under the dash

Don't have the money now but def going to start keeping an eye for these pieces. Was going to paint my current dash but would rather do this conversion. Did you buy yours all complete?

300 to 800.. there is a caddy dash shell on craigs list right now for 400 with the ac controls im thinking about getting it and jus running my stock gauges in that dash

300 to 800.. there is a caddy dash shell on craigs list right now for 400 with the ac controls im thinking about getting it and jus running my stock gauges in that dash

Gotcha, I'm going to have to put a little money back when I get it and start searching harder and try to catch a deal on the lower end of that price range. Esky interior is sick for sure.

new gauges
20130301_204159_zpsd2f0ae3f.jpg

starting to think i want a bigger lip on the back a guy wants to trade me the 24 raceline jaded 6 wheels with a 6" lip in the back. i duno if should do that or just order 2 new wheels the same stlye i got in either a 24 or 26 with a 6' lip