finaly got my new truck! 2012 crew cab 6.2!

oh shiiiiiiit. i duno why i put this off for so long

next is air cool/heat hook up to a switch

Last edited:
20121203_201631.jpg

Jelly, ill have leather one day :/ lol...looks good man :shake:

Edit: just ran across your ad for a dash on Craigslist lol

i think it looks way better so i think its worth it and ya im liking it. jus sucks cuz i noticed my service air bag light is on now

Did you buy the whole seats with the controls already on it Shibby?

Did you forget to plug in the plug under the driver seat? And make sure the plug on the right side of the driver seat is plugged in?

ya i bought the seats complete they are the escalade seats that i had. i had to cut the plug off and wire my old plug on to them but my air bag plug was the same. im guna disconect my battery and let it sit over night hopefully that will fix it

Oh ok. You always find gangster deals. One thing I've noticed is RGV always sells the best GM shit. Dashes, front clips, seats bumpers. They always have good shit and s lot of NNBS stuff

Oh ok. You always find gangster deals. One thing I've noticed is RGV always sells the best GM shit. Dashes, front clips, seats bumpers. They always have good shit and s lot of NNBS stuff

True story. Need to save up some cash and just go on a shopping spree down there for some personal stuff and then junk to flip lol

should be getting my front tubbed on the 19th i cant wait im so sick of rubbing all the time