Fiesty's 2002 LB7

How much of a bitch was it to do? Something worth doing if I'm going to leveled this winter?

Sent from your girls iPhone.

How much of a bitch was it to do? Something worth doing if I'm going to leveled this winter?

Well I had a lift and shop tools so it wasn't too bad. You'll need new centering pins. If ur going back up I prob wouldn't mess with it.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Got all new hard brake lines put on this hunk yesterday. The ABS unit has a couple stripped threads and is now leaking a bit. Fuuu

Well I had a lift and shop tools so it wasn't too bad. You'll need new centering pins. If ur going back up I prob wouldn't mess with it.

You put them back in when you went back up?

If I do it it'll be when I traction bars. Between my buddy and I we have enough tools to do anything so I might fucks with it . I just ordered beans sump too

If I do it it'll be when I traction bars. Between my buddy and I we have enough tools to do anything so I might fucks with it . I just ordered beans sump too

Noice. I need to order some shit for this, mainly just a new tune. Monies been tied up lately. Between mowers and truck I've had $3k in shit break and need repairs in the past ten days. :bawl:

Noice. I need to order some shit for this, mainly just a new tune. Monies been tied up lately. Between mowers and truck I've had $3k in shit break and need repairs in the past ten days. :bawl:

I saw your post in the monies thread lol good for you. I also ordered cat filter but fgt was back ordered and I didn't want to go below 10% on oem filter and 3 weeks later truck is at 92% and new filter showed up LOL

I saw your post in the monies thread lol good for you. I also ordered cat filter but fgt was back ordered and I didn't want to go below 10% on oem filter and 3 weeks later truck is at 92% and new filter showed up LOL

You fancy boys with them filter percentage gauges.