De-Redneckification of Mr Pate's 03 Duramax

Thanks!

Truck show, where dis be at?

Davie, at a place called Native Village

Goddammit, I want another cc so I can lift it.

Looking great as always man. Keep saving for that SAS!

Slowly but surely.

he has a cogneetoo, screw the sas, twin turbos

Lol I want higher!

As soon as I go to detail my truck it pours, got it washed at least. Going to try and get the inside cleaned

887065_10151729670342793_81809893_o.jpg

I like the way the truck sits now. As for twins, really don't see the point with the way the truck is setup now.

Yep, had to go to the truck show, sat in a 2 door hoe that had the loudest stereo I've ever heard, dud had 4 American Bass 15 and the door panels were all glassed full of speakers. Event was cool as fuck though. James and his buddy with the Ford for sure had a couple of the cleanest truck there, the other in my top 3 was an orange square body burb on air

Truck looked awesome today despite the rain, was nice meeting you

It was great meeting you two man!

James,

Your truck gives me a hard on. That is all carry on with your bidness.

Yates

Haha thanks! I say the same about your truck lol

Yep, had to go to the truck show, sat in a 2 door hoe that had the loudest stereo I've ever heard, dud had 4 American Bass 15 and the door panels were all glassed full of speakers. Event was cool as fuck though. James and his buddy with the Ford for sure had a couple of the cleanest truck there, the other in my top 3 was an orange square body burb on air

That two door was insane, I he passed me on the way home with the system on. It was insane. The Suburban was sweet and I think placed 2nd. 1st was a Jeep that a shop GAW built and 3rd went to some f250 that was wrapped from the bed down.

My truck at the show

1403483_10151733234742793_1384735002_o.jpg

Other pictures will be here http://customgm.com/photos/861-post-truck-you-just-cant-quit-looking-174.html because these are the ones I liked the most