De-Redneckification of Mr Pate's 03 Duramax

Great pictures James, sure looks like you know a thing or two about a camera as well. It's only a matter of time before youre featured in a mag, if not now than definitely after you sas.

teal is the color of florida, the numbers on the building are teal too.

HAha I wish!

I'll play :cheeky:

ujydyhyn.jpg

Haha thanks :shake:

:themoreyouknow:

Possibly lol

This truck. I want it.

5$ but you have to get inline lol

:skeet: holy hnnnggggggggggggg

Thank you!

Great pictures James, sure looks like you know a thing or two about a camera as well. It's only a matter of time before youre featured in a mag, if not now than definitely after you sas.

Thanks man possibly. I'm just shocked at how popular it got. Never would have thought a vehicle I owned would be this big!

from yesterday

1276957_10151574046522793_1486793418_o.jpg

some one make this guy a sig!!! and for some reason i want to make a 07 1500 twin just because that would be sick

i am looking for a fully loaded 06-07c crew cab 4x4/z71 if its white its a bonus (DNW brown,silver berch or black) would do 6"+1.5" body and run 22" with 35" but i have to win the lottery first :hahano:

lol i know all i know is i am going to save up for the good stuff and do stuff right on the right vehicle, my truck right now is ok but it has high k and extended cab...or ill buy your truck .....

Well Transmission has been leaking again. Got another crack in the tail housing. They say it keeps cracking due to the dent in the drive shaft from when the truck fell on it back when I was swapping lifts. So get the drive shaft rebuilt and should be done Tuesday and truck goes in for a new housing next Monday =[

1293008_10151580772457793_1929467316_o.jpg

Didn't want to start a new thread so I figured I would put it here. Been having problems with my 4x4. First it was the actuator so I replace that and now when I turn on the ignition I can hear the actuator change it from 2wd to N 4lo or 4hi. I already swapped the switches with a new one and I am still having the issue and the DIC says Service 4wd. Any help would be great thank you

My old bosses 4WD 1500 had some issues as well. It would sometimes go into 4WD and sometimes not. I believe it would hunt around on the switch too, but can't quite remember. His problem was the power wire from the t case motor was corroded, maybe you have a similar issue going on. I'd pull the code and go from there dude. I have access to all data if you need any info.

i had it where the 4wd system would go into sleep mode. under the hook fuse box should have a 4wd fuse of something, its all the way on the bottom row closest to the fender, youy pull it out for 30 min and then put it back in and your good to go.

Thank you I read that on DieselPlace as well I will give that a try

Well tried what you did Bryan and it still shifts into a different selection when I start it up

But did get this back finally. Going to polish it up this weekend.

1233285_10151588205532793_1396925429_o.jpg

thats one shiney shaft :naughty:

;)

And it's not even polished yet. I say powder coat it to match the rest of the lift.

A few people have said the same thing lol

hard part with powder is keeping it balanced, i would polish it and use some sealant on it.

Never thought of the balance issue and don't want any more issues because of it lol I'll just get it nice and shiny. Might find time to do it tomorrow