De-Redneckification of Mr Pate's 03 Duramax

you want your wheels to stick out even more? :whoa:

ive used those. if you're going to get spacers those are the best style. i have them on my ranger and never had any problems. also used them on my boss' wheelin jeep and beat the fuck out of it and never had an issue

you want your wheels to stick out even more? :whoa:

ive used those. if you're going to get spacers those are the best style. i have them on my ranger and never had any problems. also used them on my boss' wheelin jeep and beat the fuck out of it and never had an issue

I just want the rear to be even with the front lol. But I don't want to run into issues when I tow. Also not sure how often I should check the nuts/lugs and what else to do with them.

I just want the rear to be even with the front lol. But I don't want to run into issues when I tow. Also not sure how often I should check the nuts/lugs and what else to do with them.

if anything it seems it'd be more stress on the axles and such. the way those ones bolt are good because they dont put more stress on the lugs like cheaper spacers. torque them. check in 500 then 100 miles and as long as torque stays same i dont see a problem

Hooray for a proper width serpentine belt and no zip ties and wire holding the ac bracket on

563374_10151301194407793_1851751987_n.jpg