Daniel's Denali

Had fun at scrapin this weekend, go figure my dash just went Christmas tree mode with all lights on. Getting sick of this bullshit. Usually goes away after a few times turning the truck off and back on. Y u DO DIS tho gm.

Are ebc slotted rotors and pads pretty good? Needing brakes bad. Not trying to spend a stupid amount but I would like a nice upgrade since I'm replacing. No replys from Alecks allowed. Fuck Alecks

Power stop is what I'll be getting for rotors soon. Cheap and lots of good words on em

There's also performancebrakes.com or something simple like that. USA made and for a good price. My dad and all his buddies bought them and they abuse the shit out of them towing campers, 0 problems so far. He's stingy on quality but was super impressed with the thickness and quality of these

Can't comment on ebc but I ran power stop rotors and liked them. I personally like oreillys house brand pads called Brake Best. They're cheap as hell and awesome. Make sure to get the ceramic ones.

I have the brake best ceramic pads and they produce a shit ton of dust. I have to clean the barrels of my wheels at least once a month. Also have oe quality rotors. Next time, I'll go with slotted rotors.

ive had the best results with OEM discs....ive had powerslot rotors n they warped when i had 315/70-17s. Have 4 oem rotors on this truck and theyre awesome....hawks dust a bit but they bite real good. Top of the line bites good (not as good as hawk) and are low dust (lower than hawk). The one thing i do like about the oem pads is they perform just the same cold as they do warmed up....hawks and the wife's napa golds like to be a lil warmer before they really clamp down.

Probably just going to order oem discs and hawk pads. Want to have some money to get a new tune. Fucking hate my current tune, I'm really skeptical of it and truck is running like shit with it

I did Wagner Thermoquiet ceramic pads and O'Reilly OE replacement rotors on dat 04 (btw 1 piece dust shields for the back are fgtry to replace but don't look half ass when done but I doubt you need those being down south)

Def need to buy some for my truck soon, fronts are warped to shit, the whole truck shakes. IIRC rotor pros is who I got my stuff from for my cobra, cross drilled and slotted, very thick and had great ceramic pads. Enjoyed the hell out of that setup so might go back with them for the truck and then just OEM shoes out back