Daniel's Denali

Lol wat. I see so many for sale
brand new 20x10's? have u called each place and varafied they had them instock instead of just on the website? Ive called 7 different places and they all have told me the same shit, manufactor doesnt have an eta when they will be seling them again.

Jimmy can't find shit. I had mine in 3 days
fuck outa hear with that shit.

brand new 20x10's? have u called each place and varafied they had them instock instead of just on the website? Ive called 7 different places and they all have told me the same shit, manufactor doesnt have an eta when they will be seling

Varafied the man says.

lol. now thinking about TGC 2.5 and taking rear block out. What do yall think

I wouldn't take out the block. But that's just me. If u want lean just throw some fat bitches in the bed.

Bein awd is gunna suck bc u can't go to high without needed a new driveshaft up front.

Sent from Tapashit

I wouldn't take out the block. But that's just me. If u want lean just throw some fat bitches in the bed.

Bein awd is gunna suck bc u can't go to high without needed a new driveshaft up front.

Sent from Tapashit

Why not lol. And yeah I plan on never lifting. I will never have a lifted truck as a DD.

Put the spacer in first and see if you like how it sits. If you don't, then pull the block.

So, ship my suede yet? :cheeky:

Chris I will eventually lol. As I don't need it anymore. And I would but you don't want it it's so peeled.

This is what made me want to do it. BruceBruce's old setup. No blocks and 2.5 level I think.
7e9ynuta.jpg