Dakota's build thread

Do wish I could snag some cool pictures in a plane hanger like that :/ lol looks good, cool pics too :shake: going to attempt to go take a few pics of mine this week maybe..

Do wish I could snag some cool pictures in a plane hanger like that :/ lol looks good, cool pics too :shake: going to attempt to go take a few pics of mine this week maybe..

Lol thanks man, come on over..plenty of hangers here haha

Looks tits!

Sent from Tapashit

Thanks man :shake:

Added leather wrapped Denali grab bar last night
E193CE39-9913-49CF-B3E9-DB4E7F4F2C32-24315-000014EED5E56F16.jpg

C4C7D74C-D90E-4365-9013-4B3A0B8CEA83-24315-000014EEDBD9B489.jpg

Now just to get the shifter installed

Last edited:
Kinda wish i had tan interior, looks good!

They actually consider this light grey..looks tan to me too though lol I really want charcoal interior but I don't mind the grey/tan too much..wanting some suede now though, thinking grey instead of black like I had originally planned
Thanks though!

Trok looks gewd buddy. When you had dat bad camber, were you running completely decranked keys? I hope I don't have camber that bad when I do my install. :scared:

I do haz camber bolts/plates though if need. :success:

Then again, maybe I'll run with that amount of camber so peepolez think I be bagged. :bishplz:

Last edited:
Thanks man, that was decranked keys and spindles..I installed the camber shims and didn't notice much of a difference so I bought djm uppers..now the plan is to get djm lowers and put the stock keys back in so there is a little more adjustability, ill gain my turning radius back and supposedly a better ride

Fack. I'm going to be running the same setup, I hope I don't have that much camber. I don't believe I'll be fully decranked though :shrug: