Dakota's build thread

Same here. Plan on trying to get mine powdered over the Christmas holidays and before that DFW meet.

Same here, hoping I'm able to get in a good bit of hours and stack some cash to do it since ill be out of school a month.

My bumper hasn't held up well but the guy who painted it didn't do worth a **** but now my grille looks amazing and has nothing on it still after 2 months or so and that's including long interstate trips and to the mountains..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I've had a couple of rock chips in my grille but I was working out of town and driving 50 miles a day through a construction zone so I think it took a toll on it

Washed it a while ago
IMAG1037.jpg

IMAG1040.jpg

Mine needs washing but its been raining here all day. Ill prolly wash it this week or after finals :shrug:

It rained a little this morning but I needed to wash the grease off that got on it yesterday when I was working on it lol just a quick wash, didn't detail it or anything

I wash mine every two weeks when I get paid well have it washed and spray waxed that makes it look good almost full 2 weeks if it doesn't rain or anything really nasty.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

You lucky fuckers with white...you can wash it with the most thrashed wash mit and not have to worry

Lol :hemad:
I need to buff my shit bad, dude that had the truck before used it as a hunting truck so its got a lot of little scratches, I guess from limbs and shit

I live the white. Wash that shit with dawn soap (degreaser) gets errthang off. Give it a once over with some glaze, them spray wax it down and bish looks brand new

0D9EF92C-49F9-497F-A23F-C9ACEA15964F-3450-000003EA80BF3419.jpg

149518FC-9A35-4162-ACE5-83227FA6E318-3450-000003EA8983C3E2-1.jpg

Needs a little tweaking and a new upper cap but I got the front on before I had to head to work...thanks to Angelo for hooking it up