Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

Now the fun part comes next, pushing all the bushings and balljoints back in everything. Did you ever end up getting the energy suspension poly a arm bushings and leaf spring bushings?

Now the fun part comes next, pushing all the bushings and balljoints back in everything. Did you ever end up getting the energy suspension poly a arm bushings and leaf spring bushings?

Yep I got those awhile ago

make sure you grease the living fuck out of them. if you think you put too much grease on you are wrong. keep going. act is if you were hung like king kong going into a 80lb virgin. lots n lots of lube

make sure you grease the living fuck out of them. if you think you put too much grease on you are wrong. keep going. act is if you were hung like king kong going into a 80lb virgin. lots n lots of lube

Yeah something like that.... I used a lot of lube on mine too, just have to wipe it all off when you're done. And use the grease they supply on the metal sleeve or it will squeak like a mofo

Got the UCA's LCA's and hubs all together... Deavers I got mostly together but I want new centering pins cause the ones that were originally with them are jacked.... anyone know the size or where I could get new ones? Or should I just round out a grade 8 bolt?

I would just round out a grade 8 bolt but thats me. i think when we did my buddy's jimmy we took a bolt, screwed it in, cut the head off then made a slit int he end so we could get it out with a screw gun if needed.

Corny, if you don't mind me asking, what did all that run you on price?

for my to get my lift done on my f350 they want almost a grand for -
front coils, leaf packs, hitch, and rest of the bracketry

Corny, if you don't mind me asking, what did all that run you on price?

for my to get my lift done on my f350 they want almost a grand for -
front coils, leaf packs, hitch, and rest of the bracketry
650 for everything. ... primer, kromozone and 2 coats of lollipop red

This came today.

hunereqe.jpg

utuvate4.jpg

vymyty9a.jpg

You know it's good when it's got the ole skull and crossbones on it.

Canadians know how to make shit that will kill you. At the BRP dealership I work at, we had some old stock of penetrating oil they made. Shit would take your breath away but it never failed. They stopped making it unfortunately lol.

You know it's good when it's got the ole skull and crossbones on it.

Canadians know how to make shit that will kill you. At the BRP dealership I work at, we had some old stock of penetrating oil they made. Shit would take your breath away but it never failed. They stopped making it unfortunately lol.
I've got a nice respirator. I'll be fine haha

tyhuzutu.jpg

Dropping it off tonight to get full rebuild and 4.30 gears. Then hope I can start this weekend and have it done next weekend.