Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

nice, and that color looks real similar to candy apple red.

Same thing lol. It might look different because I think most people do a silver base not the Kromozone.

That thing would tower a 22/33 combo lol. Like Budd's truck aired up.

Yeah it would. Might throw them on for some jests. Also I may need to anyways, not sure if the truck will fit out the 8' door once the lift is on with the 37's. My buddy's super duty fits in our 8' garage with an 8" fabtech and 40's by about a 1/4" so we'll see. Mine set at 10ish will be tight.

Can't wait to see this build man! Sucks about tires but toyo look good also.
You crack your diff apart for powder? Not sure on what I'm going to do with mine yet. It's painted silver now

Haven't taken it apart yet lol. I am going to throw the front diff out of the Crew into the regular cab since I had to cut the front ear off when originally installign the 4-6" Cognito. I want to take the regular cab front diff apart because it's leaking for some reason so I think a seal is going bad and I just noticed it the other day.

So I'll most likely be putting the 4-6 in the reg cab this weekend so I can get that diff apart and then out to be done in Kromozone.

I also need to strip the frame up front and paint it black while everything is off.

I wanted Toyo's originally but they wanted another 600-700 bucks for them so I settled on the 38" Nittos. Toyo's were originally on BO too so they sold me the Nittos. Then the wheels showed up at the warehouse and they couldn't source any Trails and Nitto was giving them the run-around saying they would be in any day. Then Nitto said they wouldn't have any for 15-30+ days.

So I paid 200 more for Toyos and they threw in a set of locking lug nuts. :corny:

We really need to get a meet setup this summer, to bad I will have to troll it up with either the Impaler or the Rubi.

I think 37 toyos will look better anyway imo cant wait to see this

Me too. I don't want to rub either.

I'm gonna pay Kyle to steal one of your trucks for me :crazy:

I used to not lock my trucks... hell I used to leave the keys in them up until about 5 months ago.... :lol:

We really need to get a meet setup this summer, to bad I will have to troll it up with either the Impaler or the Rubi.

IMO. I am going to be pretty busy this summer though. We'll make it happen. Kyle and I find a way to meet up once a year at least it seems.

I'm going to try to make it to some cars and coffee and go to BIR to see what the reg cab will run in the 1/4 mile.

He bought a 9-11 CST lift Bryan. He's throwing that on cc and 4-6 on rcsb. Then planning out SAS down the road lol

I'm gonna pay Kyle to steal one of your trucks for me :crazy:

How much :secret:

Me too. I don't want to rub either.

I used to not lock my trucks... hell I used to leave the keys in them up until about 5 months ago.... :lol:

IMO. I am going to be pretty busy this summer though. We'll make it happen. Kyle and I find a way to meet up once a year at least it seems.

I'm going to try to make it to some cars and coffee and go to BIR to see what the reg cab will run in the 1/4 mile.

I definitley should swing buy and see the CC's progress sometime, or just wait till its "done".

Wheels are supposed to be delivered between 12 and 3 tomorrow. I almost picked them up today from the warehouse because I was right by it but I had a bunch of tools and shit in the bed of my RC.