Classic car liquidators

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Well I took a little road trip with my dad, he just got his own transport business going and he has hauled a few cars for a place in Sherman Tx called classic car liquidators..we went today to pick up a 68 gto convertible that he has to take to Ms..well long story short I took some pictures of the cars in the warehouse
IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0965.jpg

IMAG0977.jpg

Nova wagon
IMAG0971.jpg

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG0968.jpg

IMAG0970.jpg

IMAG0966.jpg

Badass ls1 64 gto with some hre 19s
IMAG0967.jpg

Supercharged 396 chevelle
IMAG0962.jpg

Bagged Biscayne on foose rims
IMAG0963.jpg

This thing is begging for some billets, narrowed rear and it is tubbed
IMAG0978.jpg

IMAG0979.jpg

And my 2 personal favorites
Bagged continental on white walls
IMAG0960.jpg

IMAG0961.jpg

And ls swapped c10 on budnik billets
IMAG0972.jpg

IMAG0973.jpg

IMAG0974.jpg

IMAG0975.jpg

The 68 gto
IMAG0976.jpg

Last edited:
hell yea, 53 2 door sedan. always wanted something like that or a 40's merc. looking through their inventory now :cheeky2:

A lot of the shit it shows in their inventory wasn't there, so I don't know if they just took them to and auction or sold them or what

Any of there stuff junky? Been eye balling a few rides there. Seam pretty reasonably priced...

Any of there stuff junky? Been eye balling a few rides there. Seam pretty reasonably priced...

Honestly I was really impressed with how they were built..I expected less quality for the way they are priced, the interior in that Biscayne was tits..painted and pinstriped dash and houndstooth seats

Reminds me of a place I deliver next to, RK Motors Charlotte. Adams did a detail clinic there last year. Just looks like 2 huge warehouses, but always a badass car cutting up in the parking lot. Several million in inventory listed on ebay.

just went through all there invetory, so cool cars in there, but not a single nice clean car in the bunch. Looks like a typical classic trader business.

Maybe so, but I would say that they are good for someone looking for a car to drive as well as restore little by little. Seems like their kind of market imo