For Sale: Chilton Manual for GM Full Size Trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooneyyenoor

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
I have limited resale rights for the Chilton Manual. Once I reach $100 in sales (I paid for the resale rights and I am trying to make some back), I will distribute it freely. Anyways it's the Chilton Manual 28625 Rrp $25. I'm selling it for $5 (and feel free to donate to me). PM me for the link as I am unsure whether I am allowed to post it.

Well, if this ISN'T spam, you at least need to follow the forum rules and post your location and a picture of the actual product! However, I doubt anyone will be interested purchasing something from a person who signs up to a forum, doesn't make any threads or posts to introduce themselves, nor help the site out!

Sorry Administrator, it is a PDF file so I wasn't sure if Picture and Location were relevant and I thought this would be the place to sell it seeing as it is relevant to the people of this forum

Awesome, so you download the torrent then try to scam us to buy the manual for 5 bucks. Ill be forwarding your ip address over to chilton as well as a copy of this posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.