Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

that hoe a cop truck?

Yep almost all the towns around here have them. One even has a 11' Ram.

It's the biggest waste of tax payer money bc it's not like we need it. There's paved roads just about everywhere. I always thought they should at least hook a plow up in the winter so at least they are doing something when it's slow. Then you cut your overtime for boro workers. too

Sent using Tapashit

Went back to the town I grew up in the other day. They have a fairly new lifted F250 police truck. I hope it was seized and converted because I dont think a $60k truck is a good way to spend the towns money lol.

Where I lived in TN had a 07 Charger on 26s that the cops seized and turned into a DARE car to go around to the schools. Was neat as fuck to see 26s and a light bar haha

Almost all of our local Transport cops have tahoes. The town has a blacked out hoe with 2.5% tint. I want it to bag so badly.

Last edited:
Almost all Frisco, Little Elm, and Prosper have nnbs tahoes. Very few cars...and the cars are all dodge.

We actually have a pretty good mix between chargers,taurus, caprice,impala,
explorer, nnbs hoes, and I think one town has a flex :crazy:

Edit: crown vics too

Last edited:
we have a few fusions around and a charger and a burgundy undercover impala, fire dep has 2wd dodge :facepalm:

6udu8uhe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk