Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Awesome car
emuba2a9.jpg

With toolbag Yolo license plate
by3evusa.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

So, I was driving to a call today for work when I saw this thing, I had to pull over.. Anyway the guy comes out as I pull up to it, I ask if I can take a pic, and we strike up a conversation.
The shaker hood is 100% functional, and really quality workmanship, but it looks like ass, the bull bar is welded to the bumper, the rear spoiler is welded to the tailgate. There are LED strips EVERYWHERE like, out in the open. He had "surround sound" cheap kenwood bookshelf speakers bungee tied in the bed of the truck. A lol PA system, cheap deck, ed hardy seat covers.. etc, etc..

best part, he was asking $15,000 for it.

So, I was driving to a call today for work when I saw this thing, I had to pull over.. Anyway the guy comes out as I pull up to it, I ask if I can take a pic, and we strike up a conversation.
The shaker hood is 100% functional, and really quality workmanship, but it looks like ass, the bull bar is welded to the bumper, the rear spoiler is welded to the tailgate. There are LED strips EVERYWHERE like, out in the open. He had "surround sound" cheap kenwood bookshelf speakers bungee tied in the bed of the truck. A lol PA system, cheap deck, ed hardy seat covers.. etc, etc..

best part, he was asking $15,000 for it.

I was unsure about it, until I saw the howling wolf. Consider this truck sold