Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Found this one on my phone from awhile back...
SU1BRzAxOTMuanBn.jpg

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee430/settlemoore/CD7/IMAG0152.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee430/settlemoore/CD7/IMAG0153.jpg[IMG] the front[/QUOTE]

Horry Sheet. :whoa:

So body lifts are bad on ABS trucks? :think:

:lol: @ "she's taken"

Would roll an older 2dr caprice with gold wires. :security:

7777140532_1db93b6724_h.jpg

Massive Ram is massive.

Last edited:
So body lifts are bad on ABS trucks? :think:

according to maine state law, the last time i looked it said you can't install a body lift on a truck that has abs, wont pass inspection. not necessarilly bad. just cant be stickered i think they are trying to change it tho. legally tires are only allowed to be 3 sizes bigger then the sticker on the door as well. its a bunch of bullshit

Well that's fucking retarded. What's the reasoning behind no bl on abs trucks? They think it's unsafe? So I guess no dealers sell the Regency off road trucks up there then?

something like that. who knows. no one can tell me why they just say thats how it is. i'm assuming it has to be some sort of thing they're worried about safety wise. and nope, no regency trucks up here.

You aren't talking about the Rocky Ridge trucks are you Tony? If so, they do have them ALL over the place up here, but they don't have BLs, they're 6" Pro Comp lifts on 20s and 35s.

Yep, the Rocky Ridge ones. Down here they have the same but with either 1.5 or 3" BLs.

:orly:

Didn't know that. Every rich kid in our area drives one and they think think they are so badass.

DNW chrome handles, steps, brush guard, gas door, bushwacker flares, or wheels.

You aren't talking about the Rocky Ridge trucks are you Tony? If so, they do have them ALL over the place up here, but they don't have BLs, they're 6" Pro Comp lifts on 20s and 35s.

:orly:

Didn't know that. Every rich kid in our area drives one and they think think they are so badass.

DNW chrome handles, steps, brush guard, gas door, bushwacker flares, or wheels.

i was hoping youd chime in :shake: but the fuck? i've never seen these anywhere. or maybe i have and just shrug them off as people with bad taste. i don't see any of them down here at any of the chevy/gmc dealerships.. although in auburn/lewiston the dealers dont have many trucks. the ford dealers on the other hand have a shit ton of trucks. but i've never seen these rocky ridge ones even on the street. :hmm:

See thrm all the time, tuscany regency, positive offsets and pocket flares lolol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2