BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

Actually I do have stuff under there, my jack, tiedowns and some tools in a big rubbermaid container also both of the kids carseats stay back there when they aren't in the truck.

I had a soft cover on my Nissan once, never again. I like the fact that whatever I put back there will stay dry and not get stolen out of the bed. Plus it comes off easy if I ever need to haul something that will not fit under it.

Sorry spears are stayin' bruh.

Jordan, I have a looking tailgate now. :shrug: I've know plenty people with the soft covers, not one has been water tight. Water resistant maybe, but not water tight.

Damn, my roll n lock stays dry. It rained the other day and I had to throw groceries in the bed as my truck was maxed out with people, opened and not a drop that I could see.

I want a set of those blazer fogs now, can't find any for sale.

The GMC looks better now, just need to finish painting everything lol

By the time you finish with the Sily it's just gonna be a boosted base model haha.

truck looks great tony! :jelly:

oh, and sell me dat silvy :pedobear:

Come get it.

I want a set of those blazer fogs now, can't find any for sale.

The GMC looks better now, just need to finish painting everything lol

By the time you finish with the Sily it's just gonna be a boosted base model haha.

I think they stopped making them or maybe went out of buisiness, not sure which one. Buuuuut I might have an extra set around here, maybe.

Coming along nicely man. What are the plans besides painting the bed cover?

Thanks guys, plans are to paint the cover and then the first of the year start working on the susupension. Thinking 3/6 with 275/45s. After that I have a few ideas but not sure which way I want to go just yet so I'll just keep it to myself for now.

:cheeky2:

:lol:

He is another state, I'm fine if the trucks look similar. :shrug:

Nope, no hackjob. MINE will actually look good. :boo5ted:

Meh, cover doesn't bother me too much. Rather have monies to pay bills :imo: It will get painted when it gets painted. Cover is next on the list, nothing else will happen with the truck until its done.