bagged00 05 silverado cc

bagged00

Mar 21, 2012
sold the audi, picked this up this friday. its in pretty good condition but the paint needed a bit of polishing. had some surface scratches so i sanded them out and polished on the passenger side. next weekend ill do the driver. plans are 4 6 with gmc 20s or tbss 20s. and full color matched front end.

polishing procees. doors and fender polished, bed still needing to be polished.
DSC_1303_zpse6258be9.jpg

all done
DSC_1309_zpsb088c56f.jpg

DSC_1304_zps91b56109.jpg

DSC_1312_zpsdefe9143.jpg

driver side. pass side was about this rough.
DSC_1307_zps6f752154.jpg

DSC_1311_zpsa14e08aa.jpg

tailgate
DSC_1310_zpsc3195551.jpg

What did you use to polish?
adams. its not swirl free but it brought the shine back out A LOT and got rid of some scratches. i sanded scratches with 2k, then clayed, then polished with flex. only went over with green pad and sshr, and then some spots with the white pad and fmp. nothing special really.
Thank God

lol ^ this guy

damn haters everywhere. jsyk, flipping cars payed me off 4500 in bills. so im not complaining.

i sawwy, on both cgm and gmfs everybody bitching bout me getting new truck, like it really fuckin matters? personally i like when a new truck comes to the forum. but thats just me. i like it alot jake. even the fiancee likes all the room in the truck better.

Jealousy? I'd love to switch cars up like I used to, and still may. I almost traded my truck for an f-body a month ago. And still would for the right deal.

Looks like a good clean truck to start with. Ready to see what you do to it. Can't blame you for paying off bills at all man.