Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

Finished up my larger notch lastnight, doing some modifications to the wishbone this evening and my new link bars shipped from Nfumas yesterday, then all i have to do is re setup my bag brackets

It's about the 4th or 5th time it's happened. I don't sweat it. Just clean it out and back at it I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bagged RCSB is on 24s with 295/30 tires. Drive it all over the place. Been on a few 4+ hour trips with no issues. Just have to pay attention to the road. But when you're riding a few inches off the pavement you have to watch the road closely anyway for debris, so it's not that difficult..

i had a 95 GMC step side on 20's that laid frame so I know what you mean, I loved riding low but hated when the front crossmember would hit from a dip in the road some thing I just could not get use to lol miss that truck!

drive my shit all the time, usually about 3" off the ground. ran over a few dead animals, picked up some meat and bone fragments here and there. ran over one dead animal, don't know what it was but this is what I pulled from under the truck
aheqaqu2.jpg

Holy shit! Ive ran over quit a few in mine. The worst one was an armadillo that I drug for a good while and the blood baked on my exhaust, had chunks of meat hanging everywhere under the truck lol

Holy shit! Ive ran over quit a few in mine. The worst one was an armadillo that I drug for a good while and the blood baked on my exhaust, had chunks of meat hanging everywhere under the truck lol

Dakota nosewhaamsayin. That noise made me wanna hurl. I made it a point not to get under that truck until it rained a few times...

You ride so high with the front of your truck billy you should be able to clear deer that may run out lol

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

da fuck are you guys doing? the worst ive hit is a paper bag, and a ladder about 8 years ago

tucking rim everywhere I drive. Didn't bag my shit to drive around as high as I was static. I usually have enough time to lift the truck up, but sometimes I don't see it in time. Everytime I've done it its been late at night.

You ride so high with the front of your truck billy you should be able to clear deer that may run out lol

dat maximum cali, but srsly haven't seen anything serious on the roadway since that ladder back in the day but this is also cali
:cheeky:

Looks good. I think Im gonna redo my shock mounts. I did them pretty much kick yours were and I still have a little bounce. So im gonna try and redo them in a more up and down position

I had them how Ekstensive does them the first time. Now they are like yours were and just sitting in the garage im not sure about it lol.

You guys just need adjustable shocks. the ride is so much better than conventional gas charged shocks

I ordered 295s/305s so they will be waiting for the wheels, they could be here late next week