Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

I figure some people may get benefit from seeing these
use3ysap.jpg

eqe8ajy3.jpg

ajepybyg.jpg

u8ury4a9.jpg

My 01' bout to replumb it... Really want AccuAir but prob easier to stick to reg valves line since it's prob bein done in my garage lol
sahepu6e.jpg
my9uzevy.jpg
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I did my entire truck in my garage, including my accuair. :shrug:

Good looking rig.

Thank you, been neglected since I bought my house. I just dont have access to a welder and no idea how the sensors mount lol. I'm getting help from a friend who has goid knowledge and plumbed his truck n helped our friend at a fab shop. Any pics or how to on mounting?

Thank you, been neglected since I bought my house. I just dont have access to a welder and no idea how the sensors mount lol. I'm getting help from a friend who has goid knowledge and plumbed his truck n helped our friend at a fab shop. Any pics or how to on mounting?

I found aluminum angle pieces, hose clamped it to my control arm, mounted my sensors as the instructions said (drill, nuts and bolts).

I then took my truck to a shop, and they disconnected my sensor arms, welded tabs into the same spot as the aluminum 90* brackets and removed the aluminum brackets. Done.

Elevel is super easy install. This is the first truck I've ever bagged, ever bodied, and ever installed accuair on, and the accuair was a breeze.

I found aluminum angle pieces, hose clamped it to my control arm, mounted my sensors as the instructions said (drill, nuts and bolts).

I then took my truck to a shop, and they disconnected my sensor arms, welded tabs into the same spot as the aluminum 90* brackets and removed the aluminum brackets. Done.

Elevel is super easy install. This is the first truck I've ever bagged, ever bodied, and ever installed accuair on, and the accuair was a breeze.

Something to think about Hmmm, thank you. All the damn shops in Norcal closed =/ bonus is I get to learn and won't feel stranded if something happens I guess! 8 years so far so good!

Something to think about Hmmm, thank you. All the damn shops in Norcal closed =/ bonus is I get to learn and won't feel stranded if something happens I guess! 8 years so far so good!

Realistically if you have a grinder and can find tabs, you can make them to fit and take them to any sheetmetal shop or shop with a welder and have them welded on.