Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

24" is all thats special. nothing else is going to change on the truck. no ridiculous lip

Got a backer for half the wheel cost and free tires. So I let the guy keep my $400 deposit I paid for the trouble

Not bad at all. A little stiffer than re7's and firestones, but I like them a lot. Not so stiff that it's rough, but not do soft that they are spongy. Nice and smooth lol

should I get a full polished black wrapped matching steering wheel or just stick with the the black leather wrapped factory one I have now?
IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

should I get a full polished black wrapped matching steering wheel or just stick with the the black leather wrapped factory one I have now?
IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

If its a DD i would stay with a stock wheel since the airbag is in there. You could still get it wrapped in microsuede or get an escalade one and paint the woodgrain black or something, but imo safety>looks in the case of steering wheels.

I don't drive it anytime the weather is shitty because I don't want the extra risk of someone else hitting it. Put about 15,000 miles on it a year.