Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

FUCK. Ill never install an EKMW kit on any other truck of mine again. The shock location is shit, and now that I drove it, the inside lip of my rim is destroyed thanks to their shock mount. God damnit. Will be installing steering limiters tomorrow.

Sounds like the luck of Jbohall :troll:

why not just use 1" spacers and get the wheel out some so you can clear everything. that would be better than loosing some steering.

why not just use 1" spacers and get the wheel out some so you can clear everything. that would be better than loosing some steering.

Kind of defeats the purpose of having a kit that narrows the front end. I'm used to having no turning radius anyways bc of the drop apindles I had on the 4x4. Plus I have a set of strap limiters at the shop already.

I might also look at how much of it is hitting and see I I can cut the corner off and maybe plate it or something.

Still very very disappointed with this ekmw kit ):

What size wheels and tires are you running again? Maybe just remove and fab your own mounts. That's what I'm doing

24x9 +38 American racing 894's with a 255/30/24.

Question, are there limitations on what you can do for width on billets? Like is it possible to do a 26x8'5 or 26x9?

Re: Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

24x9 +38 American racing 894's with a 255/30/24.

Question, are there limitations on what you can do for width on billets? Like is it possible to do a 26x8'5 or 26x9?

Only limits I would see would be for tire sizes...

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Ive been thinking about bagging mine but not sure if i wanna fork out the money to pay someone to do it., since i dont have the knowledge time or tools to do it myself.

Kind of defeats the purpose of having a kit that narrows the front end. I'm used to having no turning radius anyways bc of the drop apindles I had on the 4x4. Plus I have a set of strap limiters at the shop already.

No when the damn wheels you have are extremely high offset already an on top of that the ekmw kit over narrows the front to clear the 33.5" tires you would have on 28's. for your 24's it's way overkill.

On the 26's, 275/30/26 is not made.

Performance first then bag it

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

This

Idk, I think I'm just going to go with steering limiters for now. I can always change it if I want to.
juzuqypa.jpg

urusu3y4.jpg

Seems like u wouldn't have to cut too much maybe

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Maybe.

Good news everyone! The roofing place down the street is gonna do my channels in steel for me! Haha. Talked to one guy and he said just drive it down on Saturday and he'd charge me the cost of materials. Lol fuck yes.