Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

I-level is finally shipping soon. Idk if I'll end up getting it. It kind of makes the E-level remote pointless, but you need to have the E-level package before the I-level will work. I wish they'd sell it as a separate package.

Compared to other auto leveling systems? Or just the components like the Valve block and switchspeed remote?

Oh shit hadnt seen that iLevel system yet, I have a spare iPhone4 laying around - and since it works through wifi im covered there, might have to give it a go (hope they come out with android version though).

Jared, Ive never experienced any other digital ride setups so I cant speak for that. You rode in my truck yesterday with no auto-level (so only the VU4 valve block and accuair switchspeed remote) and comparing that to my old air management setup with just 3/8 valves, throw switches, and no drop/fill management this is way easier to deal with as far as getting to a desired ride height, it dropped and raised wayyy too fast imo. Now if I wouldve gone with a rocker-style switchbox, done drop/fill management on my valves (or gone with 1/4" valves), it would have been way better. Also, this is almost plug-and-play installation until you get to the e-level sensors, and those wont be so bad once you see how the measuring is done, and how myself and others have them set up - its a breeze otherwise.

I'm not supposed to know, but my girl ordered me ilevel for Christmas. :secret:
I think it's cool being able to be in a restaurant and air your truck up and down. It's a big luxury and if she hadn't already ordered it, I wouldn't be getting it.

That would be legit. When the trucks off the ilevel will only work for the presets so just 1,2,3. When Its on I guess its just like a normal switchbox.

That would be legit. When the trucks off the ilevel will only work for the presets so just 1,2,3. When Its on I guess its just like a normal switchbox.

Yeah, that's the same thing I've heard. So of I wanna fuck around with corners, I can AutoStart the truck from the restaurant and play,

I believe its around $350. I honestly don't know if I'll get it. At first I was excited for it, but its basically the same thing as the e-level remote. I guess it'll depend on how cheap I can get it for.

elevel already comes with ride height on start up, so if you have remote start you already have that available. playing with bags gets old. i don't even air mine out 90% of the time. the main purpose of i-level was to create cleanliness in the truck. not having anything out in the open and to ensure that no matter what happens (unless your phone is stolen or dead) you wil be able to control your vehicle. I was very excited for i-level to come out but for $350, I will not be buying it whe ni upgrade to e-level in the spring. like I said, I hardly ever even hit my switches.

They posted a picture on instafail earlier today saying you can upgrade from switch speed to e level+I level for their lowest price ever $999

Lol fts then I doubt id use it when driving, I like the feel of the real buttons of the switch remote, id have to look at my phone to make adjustments with ilevel.

We will see, wireless would be way cleaner...I was hoping theyd come out with a wireless remote or some sort of wireless attachment for it.

They posted a picture on instafail earlier today saying you can upgrade from switch speed to e level+I level for their lowest price ever $999

if you just upgrade the switchspeed touchpad and computer to the elevel touchpad, computer and get the sensors is $700

Lol fts then I doubt id use it when driving, I like the feel of the real buttons of the switch remote, id have to look at my phone to make adjustments with ilevel.

We will see, wireless would be way cleaner...I was hoping theyd come out with a wireless remote or some sort of wireless attachment for it.

fuck that, too much worry about batteries and the controller dying.

Like I said, I wouldn't have gotten it if I had to buy it myself. But as a present, I'm not going to turn in down. I will use the touchpad while driving. I just don't trust my fingers on a touch screen while I'm driving.

I'm just so excited to get started on working. Haven't touched the truck since I installed the kp stuff and the ekmw front kit.

Picking up a set of used BOSS 330's on Yokohama 265/40/22's tomorrow and was wondering if they will tuck with a KP six ling, KP cups and DJM 4" drop arms? If not what should be done to make it work? I am tubbing all four corners this spring when the truck comes out of storage. I am currently running Kaotic Z6's on 255/35/20's with zero rubbing issues.