Another new guy

Mr. Trick

Sep 13, 2013
Hello everyone. I've been a member here for a little bit now but just started posting. I will probably ask a lot of newbe questions so please bear with me lol. Anyway I have an 02 RCSB sierra with the mods in sig. Its sitting around 3/6 right now but my goal is to get it to 6/8.

This is the last picture I took before I started the body work on the bed. Right now the bed has primer spots all over from having the stake pockets and the roll pan welded in and tail gate handle relocation. I'm kinda all over the place with the truck lol, I really want to get it sitting how I want it then finish the body work. As you can see it has a broken valance and dented bumper they were there when I bought it, I'm still undecided what I want to do with the front end that is why I haven't fixed it

That front end with hd hood cut to fit is the best looking front on gmc's imo

Colormatch handles or get escalade handles, colormatch mirror caps and the gmc letters in the grille but keep the chrome outline, more low and clear the lights and I think it would be the perfect daily

Digging those wheels also :shake:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes more low is indeed in the plans, I want to go with a 6/8 but if I cant figure it out I'm gonna go 5/8, an hd hood is also in the plans. I also want to switch to 27" tires all around.