Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

They were asking 28k for mine paid 23k. It should have been cheaper than that imo. 20 Would have been good because it went through 3 dealerships, with the first one paying $18k for it on trade in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jesus fuck, what is with your used dealer prices, my dad bought a 13' ext. cab chevy 1500 w/ 5.3 4x4 all star edition with 3 miles on it for 25

Tired of the little problems with this thing. Gotta replace my spark plugs, both gaskets, my door switches on my driver side, my oil pump is slowly started to go out on me, my shifting is still acting weird even after I reinstalled the Servo, my painted parts are slowly chipping off, there's door dings from assholes, still have key marks from a year ago, got fucked on my wheels and tires, have a rear end leak, and it's just getting boring to drive. Lol.

Again.. we all know you're not dropping it, we all know you're not trading it in on another truck so just go drive it off a bridge and walk everywhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tired of the little problems with this thing. Gotta replace my spark plugs, both gaskets, my door switches on my driver side, my oil pump is slowly started to go out on me, my shifting is still acting weird even after I reinstalled the Servo, my painted parts are slowly chipping off, there's door dings from assholes, still have key marks from a year ago, got fucked on my wheels and tires, have a rear end leak, and it's just getting boring to drive. Lol.
Then a cam swap is not for you.... Welcome to owning a vehicle. I wouldn't suggest going to an older vehicle than you have if you're bitching about maintenance and your needing things.

Again.. we all know you're not dropping it, we all know you're not trading it in on another truck so just go drive it off a bridge and walk everywhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This. Just another neat thought that popped in your head that you day-dreamed away with.

:redneckwtf:

We just need to merge alecks, marc, and JSP's threads all into one giant boogaloo fuck of a thread

Last edited:
So where's the NBS? Hope that it happens cuz NBS 100000x over NNBS
Going to check it out this afternoon. Gonna test drive it and see what they're willing to do. I'm not going for it if they won't come down to at least 15k