Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Is it a clank/chatter type noise

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

If you've got it, the G80 locking/unlocking. My 05 would do that if I'd just spun on pavement then tried to make a tight turn

too much power

I lol'ed hard at this.

Sent from Tapashit

Was just about to say this exact thing :turborofl: that little go grenaded your G80

It's the tires like chirping when I back up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Only when you back up? When mine did it, the truck shook a little and you could feel it in your butt as well as hear the tires squeal a little. Mine would do it forward or reverse, if I got the locker to engage and spin on dry pavement and then went to turn. It'd do it almost every time. But only if I spun 'em both first

It did exactly that. I went around a turn fast right before to beat a yellow light and it spun and then when turning in to park it started doing it

Nothing to worry about then as long as it doesn't do it all the time. I beat the living hell out of my truck for 2 years and 52k miles and that only happened a handful of times

Thanks. I was hoping it was just a fluke, I definitely don't need costly repairs in my life right now haha

Fuck me. If so, it's a strong possibility that I'm trading it in beforehand..

Rear end is fine now thank God. Got the vette servo in and from 1st to 2nd is lightning fast now. From 3rd to 4th is also great. Install went smoothly and quickly. Only hard part was getting the snap ring back on the cover

Mine is sticking in second for reason, it won't downshift to cruise

did you lube it all up good with a light grease or anything before putting it all back in? did you put it back together in the right order.

What do yall use for lube/grease?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

KY Extreme Pleasure

:cheeky:

some people use vasceline, i used some thin red hi temp grease

:naughty:

I just used some atf :shrug: I'm pretty sure I put it back in in the right order but I'm gonna take it back out today and recheck it. Anyone have a picture of how it goes?