Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

I'm going to do shield tint (35%) before I decide if I want to go darker on the sides and back. But I have to get my windshield replaced first. fgt cracks :emo:

Question....you guys running shield tint, what about when you're wearing polarized sunglasses? Does it do that spotting shit? I wanna do my shield but that and the cops cracking down lately have been making me think twice

Question....you guys running shield tint, what about when you're wearing polarized sunglasses? Does it do that spotting shit? I wanna do my shield but that and the cops cracking down lately have been making me think twice

Mine doesn't. The first day you get it looks all squiggly, thought it was messed up. But the next day it was fine. In all honestly, 35% you can't tell it's even there from the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, a couple guys at work just got their G37 and Maxima done with 32% (darkest legal here) on the back 5 and 50% on the shield. I wanna do 20% everywhere else and 50% on the shield but idk

It'll look all squiggly until all the water dries out. I'm gonna do mine 35% shortly. The rest of my windows are currently 5%.

Sent from my b hole

Not once it's dried. 35% on mine and I don't need sunglasses.

With my polarized the sky looks rainbow. Lol.

Hmmm...I really wanna do it, but I'm slightly worried about a ticket. I suppose I can just get it stripped if that happens. I've NEVER had a problem around here even with my truck being between 0-5% on everything but no shield tint but here lately I've had a few friends pulled over for 20% on the sides

i wont tint mine, i dont want to get impounded.

good thing I'm in my state police superintendent's pocket and my step dad works for my local dp
oh and now working on tint exemption cuz am real ginger

Last edited:
Finally had enough of the 6" pos tip and hacked that motherfucker off. Lol too too too much drone and it was too loud for my humbling taste lately. Just 3" tailpipe sounds really good and almost the same, wasn't a quality tip in the first place.

Got dem der 55w 6000k high and low beams in, output is pretty spectacular, couldn't be happier;
etuqudys.jpg
dypety9a.jpg
heterudy.jpg