Important!: Adams Polishes/Customgm.com Official Mystery Box Thread!

The Flex gets used on 95% of the jobs I do. The PC comes in handy for the 4" focus pads.

The Flex is hands down the better machine in all aspects. It's faster, smoother, more capable or removing heavier defects, and you use less product.

The PC has it's uses, but for me it's the Flex, all day long when paint correction is needed.

I'm hoping to get a flex sometime this year.

Bryan, it's not worth the few bucks to sell the pc. You won't get a lot for it imo.

It's a daily special, no set day that it'll happen. You just have to look out for it to pop up again. Basically you spend $30 and are guaranteed at least $50 worth of product.

yup ^ either check their new daily specials every night, or follow them on whatever social media your in, cause they usually post it up on there too

Yep, subscribe to the Daily Special thread on here, that's the best way to find out about it.

I do my best to update it around 7PM EST during the week, give or take an hour.

Ok so this mystery box thing, i've never seen it. Where does it get posted? Is it somewhere on adams website or what? Is it a code you type in or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok, i check the daily special daily lol but wasnt aware that the mystery box pops up sometimes in the daily special. So how does it work? It pops up in the daily special and says spend so much and use this code to get the mystery box?

no it pops up as a item,

like todays daily special is the 2 great white microfibers, for the price of one.

when the mystery box comes up its for 20 or 30 bucks and your garrenteed atleast 50 dollars worth of product, up to 200 i think is what gregs was.

so you guy a box for 20 bucks, get atleast 50 bucks worth of shit, sometimes more, you just dont get to pick the items you getting

Oh ok, so no codes you have to enter or anything, its just automatic that they do for every order that day?