2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

you know what rides good? stock height with better shocks lulz :cheeky: As far as leveling kits go, the closer you get to stock height the better it will ride. But you already know this

When I just had my 2.5" on before I put the lift, it rode amazing. Now.. Not so much. Kinda the reason I wanted to just do my 2.5" with stock 20's on 295's.. I got about 3 days to decide what I want to do lol Might just take 2" spacers off and run the 33/22 till I can sell them. I really don't care about stance anymore. I'm just worried about haveing my ride back and not hearing tires rub. I have Ucas and diff drops also now, so I shouldn't have to be worried with the 3" BUT at the same time, I think the diff drops might be the problem. Would I be ok if I took them out? Don't want cv's to be fucked..

Sent from Tapashit

with a 3" level and no diff drop, angles will be bad. The UCA's help with your ride quality. I'd put 3" ccm with diff drops and UCA in, i'm sure it will ride fine.

Why do you think a diff drop would cause bad ride? Can you upload a picture of your angles now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e4y4yzu8.jpg

I was wanting to take out the diff drops bc it made the diff sit on the crossmember so we had to notch the diff. It was unbearable like that.. Felt like I was riding droops and the roads around here are horrible.

Sent from Tapashit

those angles actually look pretty good IMO. Not sure how your ride is so bad beings you have UCA's and angles seem to be well within acceptable range

I wouldn't think the diff drop will be makin any noise...did it start right when the lift went on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do i need to do a ride along to see what the problem is lol

that would be nice haha You could probbly pin point it better than i could

i was driving while i was typing that, so i had a typo. He notched the diff AND crossmember piece is what i ment to put. When the diff was sitting on the crossmember it was HORRIBLE. DFW to set a match to this truck right now and start fresh, but im tired of running away from shit. I like this truck and want to keep it so im trying to fix it.

Well, 3" ccm came in and I have to trim the studs in order to install it. Not happening. Idc if it's just 1/16" off I'm not doing it. So I'll just put the 2.5" back on and call it a day.

Sent from Tapashit