2005 Crew Cab

Hahaha its going to stay like it is.... need some info on pulling the headliner do you have to pull the back glass to get it out of the truck? someone had put a screen in it an fd it up!!

Sorry for you white face Gauge lovers but that cheep looking shit had to go

Befor
2013-01-08141407.jpg

After
2013-01-08155242.jpg

i can see why the truck had issues with the front suspension before. that shit is awful for that wheel and tire combo. you really need to fix that man before it happens to you.

Is this not the truck that had the front wheel fall off of it because the ball joints broke? If not then it looks just like it same brake paint and everything

Stock arms with mcg 16+ spindles. Wasn't trying to be a dick man but there was a truck that was the exact same as yours, I do mean exact. The ball joints broke and the wheel came off. Someone posted pics of it on here or Gmfs. That front setup needs to be scrapped quick.

I make a heim tierods. You still uses factory inner tierods. Adjusted is running them and he likes them

It will be a much better geometry than what you have. I sell the entire kit $150 for a set up like you have

Im looking for a good frount kit what the best?
i was looking at the Ekstensive kit but it dosent look like it would hold aligment very well??

Last edited: