2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Post a pic gingy, wanna see how that looks

sent from my HTC Rezound

2012-03-28_17-50-52_315.jpg

2012-03-29_15-15-49_949.jpg

Damn that does look good. Great dd stance, almost justt how i want mine. The first pic looks mean, but the second one looks like the front end is low for being leveled with 1.5bl, maybe weird angle plus darkness or something. Are those 18x9s?

sent from my HTC Rezound

Last edited:
No Impound here, just ticket. Just had "school cop" try to give me a ticket for parking Sticker sitting on dash.... Any way to put it on my back window and be able to take it off everyday? Not getting shield tint, Just gonna save up for hood

Tell school cop to suck it! "There's only one thing you have to do, and that is die" See what he says after that.
At my school we have hanging permits for the rearview. Just cutout something plastic to hang there and put your sticker on that.

Lol thats kinda how i had it. Im not putting that tacky thing on, its like 2 1/2" blue square with stars all over it. fts. It's a $5 ticket :lol:
but i've got $270 at the moment, hood for $400, selling 03 grille asap for $80 and repainting toolbox and selling it for like $70. Also selling switchbacks if anyone wants. Still kinda undecided on valance, because its starting to peel on the white. Ill see what i like when i get the 06 hood, which will hopefully be sooon bc my 03 grille is tacky af

Just cutout something plastic to hang there and put your sticker on that.

Broken tote or lid, some thin cardboard something like that would work. One advantage to making it hanging is if you need to use one of your parents cars for any reason you still have your parking sticker. Also school rent-a-cop is just pissed you have a nicer truck than him.

my school made us have it on our back window and we werent allowed to back into spots,

normally i showed up late for school so i couldnt back in anyway lol

i just put it on the glass outside, once school was over peeled it off, line locked in the parking spot and left :coolstorybro:

nice thing about small towns, i didnt need parking permit, did get in trouble for parking in teacher parking almost everyday or the sidewalk next to shop

Tell the school administration that you no longer need a sticker because the campus pd now knows what your truck looks like and knows that it's supposed to be parked there. When I was in hs all the narcs and principals knew my truck and I never had to get a sticker. I even parked in teachers parking or on the school farm sometimes too

i need to just do that. dnw that sticker on my truck. and once this hurricane clears down south im most likely getting that hood. Sellinh box bc i dont really need it