1999 Silverado Z71 RCSB build.....

Thanks!

Only thing about CMing rear bumper is I planned to add my esky pulls and my painted pewter mirrors with chrome caps. So, I'd want to keep the chrome back there I think... :think:

To fit "that theme".... Painted plastics would probably look best. :shrug:

Gave the ol' RCSB some love today. :thumbsup:

Started cleaning and painting alittle bit of the frame. Coated the valance in some satin black Fusion. Cleaned engine compartment. Polished it and gave it a fresh coat of wax!

10xdipx.jpg

25u5pxw.jpg

Thx man!!!!! :shake:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Better pics from today....

34qjzf6.jpg

ixwm4w.jpg

Damn finger! Lol...
2zrjgy8.jpg

Cleaned up the RCSB today. Recently swapped the stockers/BFGs back on.... Not really for winter yet. Mainly just bored! Nothing else new really.... Just racking up miles! :crazy:

3531hxc.jpg

2i1zfyw.jpg

2z69rn7.jpg

looks great on either set of wheels. just such a clean daily, reminds me of a leveled rcsb that an old man drives around here, always shiny af. lol

Gave the ol' RCSB some love today. :thumbsup:

Started cleaning and painting alittle bit of the frame. Coated the valance in some satin black Fusion. Cleaned engine compartment. Polished it and gave it a fresh coat of wax!

Don't let bugs sit on it to long, I didn't have much of a choice with mine and you could see grey through it but help up to rocks really good

Old thread but what size tires did you have on the fj wheels?

sent from my galaxy potatoe s5

The Terra graps I think they were the first set right?

The 295s! I figured your current setup was close the same size

I need to stop seeing leveled/mildly lifted reg cabs.....give me bad ideas every damn time!

Can I start a payment plan for this thing if you eventually get rid of it? :crazy:

I want to do something similar to my ecsb sorry for bring up bad thoughts lol

I need to stop seeing leveled/mildly lifted reg cabs.....give me bad ideas every damn time!

Can I start a payment plan for this thing if you eventually get rid of it? :crazy:

I want to do something similar to my ecsb sorry for bring up bad thoughts lol

Haha!

Yeah it definitely makes for a good DD as is..... Although, in typical fashion, I always want to go bigger! I think another 1" or 2" taller and 20s/33s would be ideal! :thumbsup:

Oh......then bodywork, paint, 6.0 swap, blah, blah, blah.... :crazy: