1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

But I guess I better get a body lift, before I get the x12s, I really hate to do alot of cutting. This damn bumper drops down so far lol these are fairly close to rubbing

Not trying to get a free bump here, but anyone know how I can go about raising my Denali bumper I would like it to be flush, also I do intend to get a body lift, just wondering if anyone has done it on a swap.

Changed this over to blue today due to boredom, also switched the blinkers, and bright lights to blue as well. I would've changed the check engine light and all but I don't wanna solder them in lol

ge8uta8a.jpg

After months of no headlight switch, finally got this one from my buddy free of charge lol. (all the red gas been removed since I've taken the picture)

vuge7azu.jpg

ta9useve.jpg

Kinda pointless, but took spare off, made a substantial difference, plan on sanding and cleaning the rear axle and diff down, and respraying tomorrow. We'll hopefully if I get off on time lol.

Just did a quick job to clean it up a tad, just made me notice how bad I need to remove the whole bed and do the whole under Carriage lol. Ignore how bad that looks. Haha.

4yzuzeby.jpg

d0949ae04455be6829a1618515b12af6.jpg

Well looks like I'll be converting to 03-06 front. Also, hopefully getting some wheels this week, not exactly what I want but have a deal I can't pass.

d3340c282a20d5ff110370972ec5afff.jpg

Removed the heat shield pos, was gonna replace the light with an led, for some reason I thought it was a 194, Idk why, but ended up breaking the bulb, so ordered a white led for it, also gonna do some engine bay clean up and clean that hood within this week lol.

ea0cbcba56d1974fb49e7e7731e9ad0d.jpg

Removed sway bar today. No difference what so ever to me. It was hitting my lift spindle and shit just a tad, not worth it to me