07 classic vmax build thread

Has it rode like shit only after doing spindles and whatnot? Probably too much crank I'd guess

No it ride bad before the spindles, I think it's. Combination of the leveling keys and having almost no weight in the back.. Lol the rear is so light that's the majority of the problem

Sent from Tapashit

No it ride bad before the spindles, I think it's. Combination of the leveling keys and having almost no weight in the back.. Lol the rear is so light that's the majority of the problem

Sent from Tapashit

Yep. Im going to try and get some new oem shocks for the rear. The ones I bought are kinda stiff. When I was riding around with some weight in the bed it rode awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3agu5yve.jpg
so just bought this.. Lol 5x18

Sent from Tapashit

Is this fuggin thing dropped yet? :cheeky:

Soon my friend.. I've basically said screw waiting and am trying to find a way to get the money for tbss 22s, tires and keys, spindles, flip kit and shackles

What spindles and shackles and what not should I run btw?

Sent from Tapashit

Soon my friend.. I've basically said screw waiting and am trying to find a way to get the money for tbss 22s, tires and keys, spindles, flip kit and shackles

What spindles and shackles and what not should I run btw?

Sent from Tapashit

16" mcgaughys, NO 17"!!! dosent mater on shackles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The 17+ spindles have shit turning radius. Go with belltech 2508 16+ spindles, 2500 keys, flip and shackles of your choosing..just dont use djm notch