01 Sierra Build

For whatever reason I received similar messages from Mrwheeldeal in regards to my toyos/gears. I then went to SDwheelcorp (same company) and they gave me the toyos (mrwheeldeal said they had none) in the 35x12.50r22 and gears for the price that mrwheeldeal couldn't do, lulz.

Sent them an email too...

The 4 tires on ebay were sold already. They said they should have more Thursday and will ship out that day or Friday. He also said I can cancel at any time if I want. TypeAtrim something or 'nother on ebay are very friendly and helpful. They have a bad ratio rating, but that is because one person left bad feedback about one of their listings they posted by accident for $1.

From SDwheelcorp:

"Hello,

I am sorry, but the fuel MT's are back ordered as of right now.

I can get you (4) 35/12.50r22 Toyo MT's for $1899 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Let me know if interested, and I'll send a PayPal invoice right over so you may purchase. Or, let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Thank you,
-Troy"

LoL! Fuck these so said great deal companies imo...

The 4 tires were already sold, but the company I bought them from said they should have more in Thursday and will ship late that day or Friday...

They still win my purchase with the rate of $1750 shipped.

Want a diesel but honestly I would be happy with ECSSB...

Do want a diesel

I thought this, until I found my one ton mega getting 27 mpg highway, 18-19 city and 17 towing.

My 2012 half ton crew got 18 highway and 12 city, 8 towing

Yeah, diesel... I'm referring to gassers. Buying a HD gasser is pointless, unless you have a need for towing, hauling, etc...

Oh you can, but I refuse to until I'm done with school :rofl:

:bishplz:

i just read this whole thread !!! this will be a sweet looking truck when it gets done cant wait too see it on new wheels and tires !!!!