Static NBS Thread 99-07c

je3ajana.jpg
avanuty8.jpg
ymuha8yj.jpg
pu8uny8u.jpg

Couple more of my crew can on the rep 24z

Buddy's putting my drop kit on tonight and tomorrow and told me I may need to buy different tires it's a 5/7 drop on a rcsb with stock 16's with 255/70/16 tires anyone share any experiences

Buddy's putting my drop kit on tonight and tomorrow and told me I may need to buy different tires it's a 5/7 drop on a rcsb with stock 16's with 255/70/16 tires anyone share any experiences

Yea those are 30.1"..I ran 245/65/17 which are 29.5 at 5.5" up front and they rubbed so you are gonna rub with a tire that tall..try like a 255/65/16 -29.1"

I figured if I pulled it would ride better cause it wouldn't be as stiff no? I might be wrong lol

Sent from Tapashit

when you are unloaded it should be like having a block, the ride shouldnt be affected because its not doing anything, it only acts as a leaf when the suspension sags enough for the outter edges to contact the leaf

If I drop my 2004 CCSB Z-71 4wd in the rear via 2" drop shackles, and by removing the lift block will I have to add shims to obtain a correct pinion angle?

If I drop my 2004 CCSB Z-71 4wd in the rear via 2" drop shackles, and by removing the lift block will I have to add shims to obtain a correct pinion angle?

You will just have to check the pinion angle since every truck is different but I didnt have to shim mine

Thanks for the info everyone. Anyone know what the specs are for the pinion angle of a NBS? Any recommendations on a tool to measure the pinion angle?

Ask him for info on the leds in the turn signals, I've asked him a few times on IG and he hasn't answered.