For Sale: OEM Tahoe 20. BA deal. N.TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose.

Loves tacos
Picked up a set of Tahoe 20s last weekend and don't have anything i want to put them on. Friend of mine works at a tire shop and some lady asked him to scrap them for her. Have ~1500 miles on them. Looking to sell for 500. No TPMS but I do have all lug nuts and caps.

I have a white CC Silvy so if you want to work out a partial trade just let me know. Fog lamps, colormatched handles, double din, flip kit....

WILL NOT SHIP

Located in Brideport Tx.

940-210-5202

00s0s_goQcN9NT3dj_600x450.jpg

01616_8uusFlYcXzH_600x450.jpg

00C0C_ijtG6sYVPKw_600x450.jpg

Damn I really wish I had all of the funds for these right now..I know they wont last long but ill see what I can do

Dakota work your magic and hook me up with a set of painted handles. I know your always finding some. Will drop a good bit off the price since i can't them ANYWHERE

Hope it does because it is all our dreams that one day you will post a picture in the vehicles as they sit now thread with some rims finally...lol

Gotta bust your balls man!

Hope it does because it is all our dreams that one day you will post a picture in the vehicles as they sit now thread with some rims finally...lol

Gotta bust your balls man!

Lmao im right there hoping and dreaming with you

:handshake: we still haven't talked about meeting up but thanks Jared. You're pretty close to a halfway point

Setup a mini-meet, and I can grab them then, that way it's worth it no matter what. There has to be something worth a fuck out that way!

Lol there isn't shit out here. Unless some of the guys have rock crawlers. We have a couple smokey bars that play shit music. And a Wal-Mart in Decatur. That's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.