For Sale: NBS Denali projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Selling my NBS denali OEM headlights, recently got a set of cleared ones so these are up for sale. The headlights are USED, but in good condition I'll be re installing the stock halogen projectors before shipment/sale. I am also willing to retrofit Mini H1 4.1/5.0 into them as long as the buyer provides the projectors and plates for an extra $50. I will NOT clear these lights.

Asking $175 shipped

Located in Edmond, OK.

I may have to scoop these..after driving the reg cab last night, i decided time to quit messing around and get some denalis and do the retro

the retro is one of my favorite mods. Good luck with the sale, and if anyone needs the adaptor plates when they buy them, let me know i have some in stock

we have twin headlights now :cheeky:

I know it's a dumb question, but with the stock halogen bulb in it plug an play? And you have to do the retro fit to run hids?

Edit* Do these have a brighter light output?

same output as stock, just better if you want hid, or if there is better output, it is minimum, I didn't see a difference

Hmm. Trying to debate of these would look alright on my truck. But dnw orange reflectors. Is it harder to clear these a posed to the reg gmc lights?

I know it's a dumb question, but with the stock halogen bulb in it plug an play? And you have to do the retro fit to run hids?

Edit* Do these have a brighter light output?

Same output as stock just has a cutoff shield in them to not blind oncoming drivers. Yes will be plug-n-play, the stock projector uses a 9005 bulb but should have an adapter to use on your 9006 socket on the truck. No retro needed but will make a world of difference. I ran standard hid in mine for a 7 months before I did the retro.

Money sent close thread kthanksbye

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.