Service air bag arrrrrrrrrrgh

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
ok so months back i got 04, full power/heat/lumbar/memory charcoal seats in my 03 silvy. seats that came out were identical other than color. as soon as i put the new seats in, "Service air bag" comes on the DIC and airbag light stays on. driver seat plug is perfect, but pass seat plug on 03 seat had a big plug and small plug, whereas the new 04 seats only have one big plug. so i have a small 2 hole plug (i think) hanging out. how to fix? airbag light finally getting to me lol

:bishplz:
I have 04 seats in my 01 with no airbag warnings. I did have to cut a splice some wires on the pass side, but it was so long ago that I can't remember exactly what colors the wires were. The drivers side airbag plugs actually plugged right up. I had to hardwire EVERYTHING else on those seats though.

^Yeah I would say you need to figure out what the small plug functions for and wire it up somehow. Or take the airbag light out if you don't have emissions lol

O m g why didn't I think of that. Ill do that when I get home. I'm positive it's the new seats, my old seats were fine. I has one extra plug