For Sale: NNBS silverado parts. Need to sell ASAP

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
Was just laid off so I have a few stock parts that I need to move to bring together some money. Parts are located in Fort Worth, TX. All parts are OBO but don't try to low ball me.

Stock black textured door handles off a 2013. Will not have the door lock in, just forgot to remove for pictures. Handles are in great shape. Looking to get $20 + shipping.

Stock black textured mirror caps off a 2013. In good shape and no missing tabs. Looking to get $30 + shipping.

Factory painted end caps in color graystone met. m213 (I believe). Has rock chips and scuffs but would be great for paint. Pictres show worse of the chips and scratches. Prefer local pick up on these but If buyer wants to pay shipping then that's fine too. These are used with rock chips and factory painted. Ebay has what I would assume non oem and ready for paint going anywhere for $100-$130 shipped per side. I guess lets start with $80 for both.

Texas edition 20's off a 2013. Real good shape, no sensors, tires, or lug nuts. Don't really want to deal with shipping these but lets start with $500.

Sorry bud I just bought forces so I'm gonna pass on em. I woulda paid that day when I was lookin.

Going to be looking again next fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handles, mirror caps and end caps.... is anyone needing these? Pick up or pay for shipping and they are yours. If not I'm throwing away this week.