new wheels?

Tyler01

Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys new to customgm. I'm getting bored of my truck so I'm thinking about switching my 20x10 novakanes for some 20x10 methods in machined flavor. I like my bmfs, but my bumpers are only plasti dipped and its starting to look like crap. Plus the bumpers are a little dinged up so putting the money toward painting them doesn't make much sense. I can't stand any chrome on the truck with black wheels. Thoughts?

And Chris's truck with the methods

I would swap the front bumer for an 03+ and get it painted, would change the look some and probably be cheaper, that and I just like the newer gmc front end. Also welcome truck looks good

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm going to pull the plasti dip off either way. It looks like crap and just kinda makes the whole truck look half ass. That's why I'm thinking about switching wheels. Because like I said I don't want to paint these bumpers, and I really don't feel like the truck is worth getting an 03 bumper and painting it. (Its an 01 with 136k) I figure I could sell the novakanes and make enough to fund the methods, so it wouldn't cost me anything but mount and balance