Moar lift

Wicked Mayhem

FUCK YOU
Mar 15, 2012
Me and Cameron(Squat and Poot) did some trading yesterday.

I got his lift setup, for all the parts to return his to stock.

Front:
7" pro comp
fox coil overs
king springs
custom coil over mounts
Aftermarket control arms... I looked on RC's site and didnt see these arms.. so idk whose arms these are.

Rear:
3.5"?? Block IIRC
MX6 Shocks

33x12.50's on 17x8.5 Method's.

Fender heights are 41-3/8" front, and 40-3/8" rear. Id like to go higher eventually like KKelley's old 2WD CCSB sat. But i don't drive the truck, and i think if it goes higher it needs moar wide. G/F doesn't like the wheels sticking way out so it probably wont go any higher.

Anyways heres a few pics. Want to take it all apart one day and clean it all up and paint the frame but it probably wont happen.

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

The ride is leaps and bounds better then my spindle lift and coil spacer. So much smoother and softer. :GetMoney:

at one point, me and him almost made a trade, sometimes I wish I had just took him up on his offer...looks good

yeah we had something setup a while back. Then my GF decided she wanted to drive it and take payments on it and at the time didnt want it any taller so i backed out. Then right after i buy a bodylift he posts up wanting to buy parts to return to stock so i decide to go through with it then. So now i have a bodylift sitting in the spare room with a bunch of bag parts lol

Good choice to go through with trading. Looks good! Partial to the slammed GMC though.

Nice trade, if it's the same arms he bought from me the arms are CST.

**edit**

Looks like them.

Cool. Good to know. Is that a factory upper ball joint off a 4wd or something?

Thanks. Threw on a 1.5" bodylift this evening. Gonna raise the rear bumper tomorrow and see about cutting up the hitch so i don't have to run those ugly spacers between it and the bumper.

10-4. Good to know for when I go to change them. :handshake:

And I'm happy with it's height now. Just about too big for 33's, but still looks good