HID problems -__-

Had my Xenon HID's for about a month, bought them from a friend who had no issues either, last night, my passenger light when out, unplugged it and plugged it back in, it came back on. Today it did it three or 4 times. flicked the lights off then back on and it comes back on. seems to stay lit if I avoid bumps..any ideas why its doing this?

Check all your connections. May have a loose one if you hit bumps and it flickers or goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just unplugged and plugged everything back in, and relocated the ballasts and rather than zip tying them down like the kit sugests, I put a chunk of rubber behind them and screwed them right to the inner panel, hoping to reduce vibrations. Looks kind of stupid but when I'm done with the engine compartment you wont even see them. hopefully this solves my issues, if not Ill just but a bran new set

Could be just shitty bulbs that are loose at the base. The only time I have had my kit go out is when turn the key all the way to accessory when the fuel pump activates and the start it. Doing that then starting the truck is bad for the HID's because of the voltage drop.

I know you solved the problem, but on my daily driver, there is a little gasket at the base of the bulb that was missing, and that would cause the light flicker when i hit bumps on the road.