give me some help guys

Tukn4s

Jan 24, 2011
Looking for a couple options on painting the truck. I'm replacing the rocker panels and cab corners and then I will need to repaint at least the bottom half of the truck. I kind of like the 2 tone because its different, I'm not wanting to paint the entire truck as the truck does get used as a truck and I do not give the paint the attention it really needs to justify painting the entire truck. I will post a better picture later today but heres a picture to get some ideas going.

IMG_0325.jpg

thinking going back with the silver on bottom but adding colormatched top pad on front and rear bumpers. black grille with chrome bar and esky handles.

I feel like I need to leave the bumpers chrome and the bar or the wheels won't go right

I'd leave them chrome just paint the upper cap silver and leave the rear pad black imo and some esky handles and I think it would be set. Could use an HD hood also lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I'd leave them chrome just paint the upper cap silver and leave the rear pad black imo and some esky handles and I think it would be set. Could use an HD hood also lol

Agreed.. silver top pad, black rear plastic, and keep chrome

it wil be silver top pad and silver top plastic on the rear. Already have an HD hood. just been waiting on painting it when I get the rest of this done. Already have the grille and bumper pad on.

Well get it done, what you waiting for?

winter to be over. I'm not driving my other truck on the salt covered roads or replacing the rockers on this one until i know their done putting this shit down for the year.