front bumpstops

IMO cutting it down would be your best bet, the one i sent you that pic of would be too short and hard (phrasing:facepalm:). Although since they are progressive, the more you cut the rougher your ride will be when your suspension does hit the stops. These aftermarket ones might be worth a shot if you can find one tall enough.

Prothane Universal Bump Stops - JEGS

Do you think this may have any impact on alignment issues?

sent from a Sammy Epic

No,just un bolt them,they really wont affect your ride,they are barley touching and you only dropped 2in,my truck was static 6 up front and kept them

I was at like 4.5"-4.75" up front and the bump stops were flat against the lca, cut them down and the front end went down to 5" and the ride seemed to get a little better cuz the suspension had a little more flex..I just used a sawzall and cut it in half

I had mine out, and the guys who seem to know about suspension, like dezert1500, says to run them. I've read you risk serious damage. I think this is what caused me to bottom out so much with my shit shocks and bust it.

You need rears? I have like two sets

Eddie, I also read that you want some that are similar to oem, not pancakes. I just want them short enough to not rest on the lca...but not too short

You need rears? I have like two sets

Eddie, I also read that you want some that are similar to oem, not pancakes. I just want them short enough to not rest on the lca...but not too short

Pretty rears lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD