Antenna prototype!

BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
Well guys i havent forgot about the antenna, jst been super busy at work. an im also not super familiar with the lathe its not hard jst woud feel alot better with some practice under my belt. well to get to the point i started today with my prototype its aluminum. jst wanted to get a feel of what i would be goibg up against. please leave comment and opinions

not yet tapped. i still need to buy 1/4 24 tapp so probably be a day or so before it will go in truck for test fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro. i made a mess lol an thanks im working on it. im gonna try a bunch of different types of designs an make a couple samples as i go

Thanks bro. i made a mess lol an thanks im working on it. im gonna try a bunch of different types of designs an make a couple samples as i go

Haha, that's cool you'll be making some new/different designs! Got any sneak peak?

Good work! Edison didn't invent anything without first trying.

Are those your inspirational words of the day?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Haha, that's cool you'll be making some new/different designs! Got any sneak peak?

Are those your inspirational words of the day?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I had my nice guy pants on today, figured it was time to gain some good karma. Did it work?

I need one so that I do not have to listen my antenna hit the garage every time I go in or out of the garage.